Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22745 Posts in 6703 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

20-10-2019 03:59:04
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 2.x ACLBackend / AdministrationGallery does not correctly work on smartphone
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gallery does not correctly work on smartphone  (Read 12949 times)
Adrian

View Profile
« on: 23-02-2016 11:14:55 »

Hello! I thank the authors of this qualitative component.

I have a problem when it is used on the site. For each picture I add a text description. By clicking on the image, it increases without reloading the page (opens a detailed view) and shows the description. Loading on the desktop computer is no problem. You can see here - http://shop.kerama-center.com.ua/magazin/plitka-dlya-vannoy.

However, when approaching the site from a mobile phone and click on the picture, it appears on the white page in the upper left corner, and without description.

Prompt me how to fix it? Thank you!

MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 23-02-2016 13:22:09 »

Hi,

at the moment by clcking on a image the the PopUp Box 'Slimbox' appears. But on mobile devices Slimbox doesn't work.
I would suggest to install and use the photoswipeplugin instead of Slimbox.

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
Adrian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24-02-2016 11:27:35 »

Hi,

at the moment by clcking on a image the the PopUp Box 'Slimbox' appears. But on mobile devices Slimbox doesn't work.
I would suggest to install and use the photoswipeplugin instead of Slimbox.

Thanks for the answer.
I installed the plugin and turned it on, and when opening the page with the gallery climbs white page with an error:

Warning: require_once(.......shop.kerama-center.com.ua/administrator/components/com_joomgallery/helpers/openimageplugin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ........./shop.kerama-center.com.ua/plugins/joomgallery/photoswipe/photoswipe.php on line 30 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/............./shop.kerama-center.com.ua/administrator/components/com_joomgallery/helpers/openimageplugin.php' (include_path='.:/hsphere/shared/apache/libexec/php53ext/php') in /............/shop.kerama-center.com.ua/plugins/joomgallery/photoswipe/photoswipe.php on line 30

I looked at the manual on page of the plugin. It stated:
"Additionally you have to select 'additional plugin' at the respective options for opening images in configuration manager of JoomGallery."

I do not know where it is in the gallery settings. Specify, please, where is it?
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24-02-2016 12:37:49 »

You are still using Joomla 2.5?
Note that are serious security issues in all the old Joomla versions!
The plugin that I linked you only works with JoomGallery 3.x. For JoomGallery 2.x you have to use this Plugin.

Note that the support for Joomla 2.5 and JoomGallery 2.x ended long ago. You should upgrade to Joomla 3.x urgently!

If the photoswipe plugin is enabled you can select it in the Configuration Manager of JoomGallery:
Category View > General Settings > Entering Detail View

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
Adrian

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29-02-2016 12:38:01 »

You are still using Joomla 2.5?
Note that are serious security issues in all the old Joomla versions!
The plugin that I linked you only works with JoomGallery 3.x. For JoomGallery 2.x you have to use this Plugin.

Note that the support for Joomla 2.5 and JoomGallery 2.x ended long ago. You should upgrade to Joomla 3.x urgently!

If the photoswipe plugin is enabled you can select it in the Configuration Manager of JoomGallery:
Category View > General Settings > Entering Detail View

Thanks for the help. For the safety of our version of Joomla we are watching.

Outdated plugin established correctly, the image displayed on the entire screen. But the description still does not appear.  Sad
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01-03-2016 15:45:44 »

...But the description still does not appear.  Sad
You find set this in Configuration Manager:
Frontend Settings > Popup Functions > Image description in popup

Adrian

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02-03-2016 12:05:47 »

...But the description still does not appear.  Sad
You find set this in Configuration Manager:
Frontend Settings > Popup Functions > Image description in popup

thank you, but there are already included these settings
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03-03-2016 16:10:41 »

For me all works good with this settings.
Is in the photoswipe-plugin the toolbar enabled?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 8371 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal