Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22744 Posts in 6702 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

21-09-2019 01:38:12
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.x JUXInstallation / UpdateUpdate to version 3.3 doesn't seem to work properly
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Update to version 3.3 doesn't seem to work properly  (Read 2620 times)
Fender

View Profile
« on: 12-10-2016 21:57:27 »

Hello,

I am pretty much new to Joomla (but not PHP/Javascript), I was asked by somebody to help him with his problem (various scripting php problems due to an outdated Joomla version). After finally updating Joomla to version 3.6.2 I've (probably) also managed to update JoomGallery to version 3.3.

JoomGallery desktop shows a green alert "JoomGallery and its extensions are up-to-date.".

The following extensions are marked as installed:
JoomBu
JoomGallery
JoomImages
JoomPlu

Now if I want to add something into an article using JoomImage it says "Content Plugin isn't installed or not yet activated".

After submitting it adds only a plain text like "{joomplucat:49 limit=3|columns=3}".

I have also now two problems probably related with JoomGallery:

1. While scrolling the website (i.eg. articles) which includes anything related to JoomGallery (mostly image thumbnails) i get an error:
Uncaught TypeError: $(...).height is not a function (despite Jquery-noconflict.js being added to the website).

example: http://joomla.web-labor.pl/oferta.html (you can notice it after the sticky menu stops working after a short time of scrolling)

2. I haven't been able to find out why the navigation buttons are showing double:
http://joomla.web-labor.pl/galerie/kula-obrotowa-w-hamburgu/hamburg-niemcy-_1-269.html

Any hints would be more than appreciated.
« Last Edit: 12-10-2016 23:45:59 by Fender » Logged
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 13-10-2016 10:40:25 »

Hi,

...various scripting php problems due to an outdated Joomla version)...
If an outdated joomla version was used before, the page might have already been hacked. The site should be checked.

...Now if I want to add something into an article using JoomImage it says "Content Plugin isn't installed or not yet activated"...
The content-plugin is not activated by message. Check under Extensions > Plugins whether the plugin "Content - JoomGallery" is really enabled.

1. While scrolling the website (i.eg. articles) which includes anything related to JoomGallery (mostly image thumbnails) i get an error:
Uncaught TypeError: $(...).height is not a function (despite Jquery-noconflict.js being added to the website)...
The Javasacript error on the page is probably caused by the template or a module. Please test with the standard Template protostar whether the javascript conflicts also occur there.

2. I haven't been able to find out why the navigation buttons are showing double:
http://joomla.web-labor.pl/galerie/kula-obrotowa-w-hamburgu/hamburg-niemcy-_1-269.html...
On the linked page i can not see a navigation button.  Rolleyes
Do you have a screenshot?

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
Fender

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13-10-2016 11:52:07 »

Here you go: http://joomla.web-labor.pl/screen-granit.jpg

The content-plugin is not activated by message. Check under Extensions > Plugins whether the plugin "Content - JoomGallery" is really enabled.

Thx!
« Last Edit: 13-10-2016 12:06:24 by Fender » Logged
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13-10-2016 15:32:05 »

Shocked Shocked

There should be an arrow and a text (Next/Previous). See Demo.
Change your css.

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 13152 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal