maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22745 Posts in 6703 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

18-11-2019 08:37:37
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.x JUXInteraction with other componentsAdding an image selection button on another component
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Adding an image selection button on another component  (Read 3132 times)
marco

View Profile
« on: 29-11-2016 11:40:40 »

Hi all,

I am devloping a joomla component in which I would like to use joomgallery to display photos. I would like to add an image selection field to one of my frontend forms. I looked at teh code from joomgallery weher you can select a title picture for a gallery, and managed to call that code from my component. However, when it runs from the frontend, I get this message:

Warning: require_once(/home/gtatre1q/public_html/components/com_joomgallery/includes/defines.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gtatre1q/public_html/administrator/components/com_joomgallery/models/fields/image.php on line 40

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/gtatre1q/public_html/components/com_joomgallery/includes/defines.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/gtatre1q/public_html/administrator/components/com_joomgallery/models/fields/image.php on line 40

This can be fixed by replacing the line:

require_once(JPATH_BASE . '/components/com_joomgallery/includes/defines.php');

by

require_once(JPATH_ADMIN . '/components/com_joomgallery/includes/defines.php');

(in image.php as referenced above)

Would it be OK to do that also in the official version.

Best regards,

Marco.
ali.zamaani

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 03-02-2018 09:26:52 »

Hi dear friend
My friend is also looking at this in a section of our company, but since I myself do not have that. I wanted to see exactly where to put this code ???
I want to tell her to be happy

http://www.itna.ir/article/50754/نرم-افزار-اتوماسیون-اداری-چیست-استفاده-هایی
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 5049 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal