imagematernal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22744 Posts in 6702 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

18-09-2019 07:58:15
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.0 JUX - ExtensionsModules[SOLVED] How add link to joomImage go to gallery settings?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [SOLVED] How add link to joomImage go to gallery settings?  (Read 3213 times)
Virtuox

View Profile
« on: 08-03-2017 22:20:09 »

Hello guys

I use joomimage, with view SLIDESHOW,  and need link it to gallery setting. I need on click go to view all categories instead details view or category view.

This link option has in joomImage "default" view but not in joomImage "SlideShow". How can I do it?

I ll be very grateful for some reply
Thanks a lot!
« Last Edit: 10-03-2017 13:16:13 by Virtuox » Logged
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 09-03-2017 13:09:26 »

Hi,

... I need on click go to view all categories instead details view or category view...
this is possible with a template override of the file modules/mod_joomimg/tmpl/slideshow.php.
To change the link from 'category' view to 'gallery' view you must change line 95 from
Code:
href: '<?php echo $joomimgObj->route('index.php?view=category&catid='.$img->catid, false);?>'
to
Code:
href: '<?php echo $joomimgObj->route('index.php?view=gallery', false);?>'

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
Virtuox

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09-03-2017 14:32:24 »

this is possible with a template override of the file modules/mod_joomimg/tmpl/slideshow.php.

MrMusic thanks a lot for all your relp, it is so important to me go forward in my project with joomgallery. You are be fantastic! It work very well and now I learn more about override and study your article.

I try do a NEW override, I need so much too, and have a few problem. I need add a link, now in category view, to user go to "details image", I create a button call "DETAILS" and add a link to it:

Code:
<a <?php echo $row->atagtitle; ?> href="<?php echo $row->link; ?>" class="jg_catelem_photo jg_catelem_photo_align">DETAILS</a>

The Problem: I need on category view on click in image it go to "colorbox view" I have added. And when on click in new button "Details" it go to detais image view. But this button is going to "colorbox" too. Please how can I add a link for only this new Button "detais" override go to details image, and image continue go to "colorbox"?
I have display it in a image example:

I l be very grateful for all your help.

Thanks so much
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10-03-2017 11:06:52 »

Thanks for the good explanation, which makes it much easier to understand what you exactly want.
In '$row->link' the image is displayed with the pop-up box.
Since you want to have detailed view, you have to link to the detail view:
Code:
<a <?php echo $row->atagtitle; ?> href="<?php echo 'index.php?view=detail&id='.$row->id;?>" class="jg_catelem_photo jg_catelem_photo_align">DETAILS</a>

Notice that this setting in Configuration Manager is set to No: Detail View >> General Settings >> Disable default detail view

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
Virtuox

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10-03-2017 13:15:47 »

Thanks so much dear MrMusic,

Work perfect and I can now undastand how it work!

Thanks a lot for all your attention!!
Virtuox

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15-03-2017 12:02:20 »

Thear MrMusic, I m here again :) If you allows give me ask about this same subject matter: Link
I repais that this override I do, dont add a DETAIL LINK to jommgallery in community builder. I have the plugin CB joomgalleryTab. So in this tab in community BUilder the overrythe not work. Off corse. It is another plugin! I try do a override in this jomgallery plugin, but not have success. You can help me to add a link for this category view in joomgallery tab.

I find this code where i think have the elements that are display in CB TAB. But can not add a link for DATAILS VIEW here! need below all elements, under the rating and comments.

Code:
    foreach ( $rows as $row1 )
    {
      if (($itemcount % $numcols == 0) && ($itemcount != 0))
      {
        $return.="</div> <div class=\"jg_row sectiontableentry". ($rowcount % 2 +1) ."\">\n";
        $rowcount++;
      }
      $return .= "<div class=\"jg_element_cat\" style=\"width:$elem_width%\">\n";
      $return .= "  ".$this->_interface->displayThumb($row1);
      $return .= "  <div class =\"jg_catelem_txt\">\n";
      $return .= "    ".$this->_interface->displayDesc($row1);
      $return .= "  </div>\n";
      $return.= "</div>\n";
      $itemcount++;
    }
    $return.= "</div>\n</div>";

Thanks so much for all your help and Attention!
Regards
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 16-03-2017 13:12:22 »

Hi,

try it with this code:
Code:
$return .= "  <a title=\"" . $row1->imgtitle . "\" href=\"index.php?view=detail&id=" . $row1->id . "&option=com_joomgallery\">DETAILS</a>\n";

If you like JoomGallery, it would be nice if you post a review in the JEDSmile

Virtuox

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 16-03-2017 13:35:37 »

Hi,

try it with this code:
Code:
$return .= "  <a title=\"" . $row1->imgtitle . "\" href=\"index.php?view=detail&id=" . $row1->id . "&option=com_joomgallery\">DETAILS</a>\n";

If you like JoomGallery, it would be nice if you post a review in the JEDSmile

Dear Music, work perfect, absolutly l ll rate now in jed with a big 100, and you are the most increble suport I can see in joomla! Thansks so much for all your attention and help. This way i can walk together joomgallery in my project! :)
Thanks thanks
poromix-shop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 12-12-2017 15:56:03 »

thank you very much....

i`m Erfan rahimi and working on Poromix.
https://www.poromix.com/39-external-hard-adata
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 12335 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal