maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22745 Posts in 6703 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

22-10-2019 12:02:25
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.0 JUX - ExtensionsModulesJoomImage change width Slide front end
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: JoomImage change width Slide front end  (Read 1822 times)
Virtuox

View Profile
« on: 18-02-2017 19:16:09 »

Hello Guys, I need some help.

I m working with front end slide joomImage Module and try change de width of this module into de code, but I cant find a way to do it.

I need just find the tag "img" for add an "id" for control it in "@media queries. This slide is static, impossible control its width into the administration. So I want to do it in override css.

Please help me, I need so much: Say me where I can find tag "img" from front end Slide joomimage

Best regards
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 20-02-2017 12:41:04 »

Hi,

you can use the following css class:
.slideshow-images img {
}

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
Virtuox

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20-02-2017 22:35:43 »

Thanks MrMusic,

I try it, but not work, the width of image is static yet. I try for a week change it and not get sucess. There is another way? I dont know Why it not work, I try override joomImage without luck!
Someone say me that img width in slideshow javascript is css, so not will change width, it is true?

Thanks a lot for your help

Hi,

you can use the following css class:
.slideshow-images img {
}
« Last Edit: 20-02-2017 23:15:37 by Virtuox » Logged
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21-02-2017 15:33:01 »

...I need just find the tag "img" for add an "id" for control it in "@media queries. This slide is static, impossible control its width into the administration. So I want to do it in override css...
You can change the size of the image in the css class. This also works within the @media queries.

...Someone say me that img width in slideshow javascript is css, so not will change width, it is true?...
The slideshow module size, however, is set via the parameters in the module administration.
Yes, to change this size, you need change the Javascript. I am not a Javascript expert so I can not help you here.  Sad

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
Virtuox

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 22-02-2017 02:03:54 »

Thanks for reply MrMusic.
You can change the size of the image in the css class. This also works within the @media queries.
It not work to me. The css class I add in the module dont appear in the code. the original joomimage class I m using dont work. I try it for a long time and can not change any width of the slide image.

Are you sure it is possible dear? you try it? to me it is being impossible to do. Why? Sad
I just need control de width for css and @media queries

override dont work in joomImage to me. The width always come back the original module width.

I need so much fix it! Can help me?

« Last Edit: 22-02-2017 11:05:30 by Virtuox » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 8598 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal