imagematernal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22394 Posts in 6616 Topics- by 10078 Members - Latest Member: maksik

23-08-2017 06:27:02
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.x JUXFrontendImage without author cause error
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Image without author cause error  (Read 482 times)
Virtuox

View Profile
« on: 07-04-2017 18:18:08 »

Hello guys, hello MrMusic!! Please if someone can help me in this questions I ll be very grateful!

I search something to fix it in manage settings and can not find any option, sorry!

Attention
JUser: :_load: It is not possible load user with ID: 925

This error occurs always user who upload a image and then delete your own account in joomla by extention "Delete my account", so in joomgallery your images turn without author and without own! Sure! this error is because I have setting to display author in all views! I need!

The image continue be displayed in category view with athor in blank, but the error appear in page top.

You have some suggestion? Something like a option for when users are delete, all images upload from them in foomgallery be not displayed, delete or unplublished!

I ll be very grateful!
Thanks some much for some comments and help!

« Last Edit: 08-04-2017 03:00:41 by Virtuox » Logged
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 10-04-2017 12:59:11 »

Hi,

yes, this message appears when a Joomla user is deleted, but he is still registered as an image owner in the JoomGallery.
When you start a "check" in the Maintenance Manager of the JoomGallery, you will be shown all the images where the image owner no longer exists.
Then you can either delete the image either also delete the assignment to the deleted user.

Regards
MrMusic
Is your Problem solved? Please mark it as solved
Demo-Shop for JoomGallery Images
Virtuox

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12-04-2017 19:21:14 »

Hi,

yes, this message appears when a Joomla user is deleted, but he is still registered as an image owner in the JoomGallery.
When you start a "check" in the Maintenance Manager of the JoomGallery, you will be shown all the images where the image owner no longer exists.
Then you can either delete the image either also delete the assignment to the deleted user.

Thanks so much for your reply Mr music. It was great. more one time joomgallery show be a complete and ruge extention and have all you need!

I my system user can delete your own account, this way it was important to me learn and now that I can decide if I delete de images or change author name :)
As this error in top page appeared untill i do this action, delete or change author name, I have a solution! The joomgallery template is set to display:none; for warning massages. So this way if I take some time or days to , the site dont show this warning message more.
To me it is perfect and the system work nice!!

Thanks! Thanks! so much!!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 1491 access attempts in the last 7 days.