maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22536 Posts in 6645 Topics- by 10358 Members - Latest Member: powell2s4

25-02-2018 18:50:54
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.x JUXInstallation / UpdateJoomimages slideshow not functioning after update
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Joomimages slideshow not functioning after update  (Read 1473 times)
loubusby

View Profile
« on: 02-06-2017 11:27:37 »

I have updated to Joomla 3.7 from 3.6 and updated Joomgallery to 3.3.3 and am getting an error message on my joomimages slideshows as follows:

JoomGallery is not up-to-date running the module, requires version 3.3 and more actual.
http://www.davidabroad.com/mmp_upgrade/index.php (upgrade site not yet live)

Correct functioning is shown on live site at http://www.davidabroad.com/index.php

I am running Joomgallery 3.3 and have installed all necessary module updates apart from Joomcategories. This update failed to install and gave an error message of:
JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist /home/davidabr/public_html/mmp_upgrade/tmp/install_59312e8cce3e2/JoomGallery-JoomCategories-904cbab/LICENSE.TXT
Module %s: Could not copy files from the source.

I have tried installing it from web or from zip file with the same results.

Be grateful for any advice, thanks.
loubusby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 02-06-2017 17:53:00 »

Just an update on this.. ran the joomgallery update again and the joomimages problem seems to have resolved itself.

Still can't install joomcategories without getting the same error message.

And when I tried to update the php version to 5.4 or later the whole joomgallery component would not load in the back end. Any thoughts on this?

Many thanks
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25-01-2018 10:31:14 »

Hi,

...Still can't install joomcategories without getting the same error message.
please download the latest release from Github and install it through Joomla's extension manager.

...And when I tried to update the php version to 5.4 or later the whole joomgallery component would not load in the back end. Any thoughts on this?
JoomGallery works with all current php-versions. Do you use the latest Joomla! (current 3.8.3) with backend Template isis?

Regards
MrMusic
Is your Problem solved? Please mark it as solved
Demo-Shop for JoomGallery Images
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 742 access attempts in the last 7 days.