Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22402 Posts in 6620 Topics- by 10123 Members - Latest Member: melika

25-09-2017 04:40:08
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.x JUXInstallation / UpdateJoomimages slideshow not functioning after update
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Joomimages slideshow not functioning after update  (Read 631 times)
loubusby

View Profile
« on: 02-06-2017 11:27:37 »

I have updated to Joomla 3.7 from 3.6 and updated Joomgallery to 3.3.3 and am getting an error message on my joomimages slideshows as follows:

JoomGallery is not up-to-date running the module, requires version 3.3 and more actual.
http://www.davidabroad.com/mmp_upgrade/index.php (upgrade site not yet live)

Correct functioning is shown on live site at http://www.davidabroad.com/index.php

I am running Joomgallery 3.3 and have installed all necessary module updates apart from Joomcategories. This update failed to install and gave an error message of:
JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist /home/davidabr/public_html/mmp_upgrade/tmp/install_59312e8cce3e2/JoomGallery-JoomCategories-904cbab/LICENSE.TXT
Module %s: Could not copy files from the source.

I have tried installing it from web or from zip file with the same results.

Be grateful for any advice, thanks.
loubusby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 02-06-2017 17:53:00 »

Just an update on this.. ran the joomgallery update again and the joomimages problem seems to have resolved itself.

Still can't install joomcategories without getting the same error message.

And when I tried to update the php version to 5.4 or later the whole joomgallery component would not load in the back end. Any thoughts on this?

Many thanks
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 1176 access attempts in the last 7 days.