Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22402 Posts in 6620 Topics- by 10123 Members - Latest Member: melika

25-09-2017 04:38:48
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.x JUXFrontendSlimbox and some thumbnails won't show after switch to php 5.6.31
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Slimbox and some thumbnails won't show after switch to php 5.6.31  (Read 81 times)
pier67

View Profile
« on: 28-08-2017 11:09:32 »

I have used joomgallery for years in joomla 2.5 and joomla 3.x without any issue.
Recently I have upgraded the server PHP version from 5.5.38 to 5.6.31 and I have noticed that some thumbnails in frontend and all the original image won't show. Firebug console tell me that there are server errors 500.
Same issue in a joomla 2.5 and in a joomla 3.7 website running on the same server.
I have tried the following:
1 switch to default .htaccess,
2 disable SEF url rewrite from Joomla,
3 enable url suffix,
4 trying several configuration from joomgallery panel
without any success.
My local version of the website run on PHP 5.6 without issue, but it don't use .htaccess
Any help fot further investigations? Thanks.

pier67

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 29-08-2017 12:18:37 »

In the meantime I have checked for system plugins that can cause issue to joomgallery.
I have fabrik packege installed and I suspect that this can be the problem. I have tried to suspend the plugin but than pages became white, so I need totally disinstall the package to be sure.
I cannot explain myself why that behavior happens on switch to PHP 5.6. Anyone have esperimented issues like that? Any help? Thank you.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 1176 access attempts in the last 7 days.