Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22424 Posts in 6631 Topics- by 10178 Members - Latest Member: pjotr4873

23-10-2017 00:37:45
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.x JUXFrontendImage title and description in fancybox
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Image title and description in fancybox  (Read 144 times)
robse

View Profile
« on: 29-09-2017 10:32:44 »

Hi all,

I am using Joomgallery 3.3.3 with fancybox 1.1. I would like to display the image title and the image description within the fancybox popup. Is there a possibility to enable this?

I have already enabled Image title and Image descrition in popup on the backend (attached popup_config.png)

As you can see in the attached picture (fancybox.png), no title or descriton is displayed. Also no title or descrition in the slim or thickbox popup.
The only popup the title and the descrition is displayed is  DHTML-Container (attached dhtml_popup.png)

Anyone any idea?

Thank you in advance!
Caliqueia

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 30-09-2017 04:06:34 »

Whenever someone can answer this it'll help me with my own question as well. Thanks in advance
Erftralle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02-10-2017 14:27:32 »

Hi,

most probably you use JoomFancybox 1.1 with enabled plugin parameter Global fancyBox existent and most probably you use fancyBox3 which uses another tag attribute (data-caption instead of the title attribute) to transfer the image title to the script than the old version of fancybox for which JoomFancybox 1.1 was made for.

Also no title or descrition in the slim or thickbox popup.

Sorry, but I can't confirm that. This is working fine with me.

Regards
Erftralle
robse

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02-10-2017 19:33:19 »

Hi Erftralle

Exactly, Global fancybox existent is enabled in the plugin, but fancybox 1.1 is installed (see image attached)

How can I get the image title and description to be displayed in the fancybox popup?

Cheers
Erftralle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02-10-2017 22:19:27 »

Hi,

the image you attached to your previous post just shows that you have installed version 1.1 of the JoomGallery Plugin JoomFancybox, which uses the fancyBox jQuery plugin version 2.1.4. But this fancyBox jQuery plugin version 2.1.4 is only loaded by the JoomGallery Plugin JoomFancybox, if the plugin parameter Global fancybox existent is disabled.

Can you please explain why you enabled the plugin parameter Global fancybox existent (please read the tooltip of this parameter) ?

Regards
Erftralle
robse

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09-10-2017 19:59:40 »

Global fancybox existent was enabled by the template sample data. By setting Global fancybox existent to "No" the title and the description is also not displayed Sad
Erftralle

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09-10-2017 23:21:03 »

Hi,

Global fancybox existent was enabled by the template sample data.

Not sure if I understand you correctly. Do you mean that your template has an integrated fancybox?
Which template do you use?

Regards
Erftralle
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 761 access attempts in the last 7 days.