maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22646 Posts in 6673 Topics- by 17596 Members - Latest Member: permsk

23-10-2018 19:27:29
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.x JUXMiscellaneousAppend a gallery to another gallery
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Append a gallery to another gallery  (Read 880 times)
pier67

View Profile
« on: 14-10-2017 21:16:18 »

I have two galleries from two sites both running on Joomla 3.8. I have a main site with 2500 photos and 200 categories and a second site with 900 photos and 50 categories.
I need to append the photos and categories from second site to the main site. I have tried with a manual update and i have done the following:
  • 1 - in mysql joomgallery table I have added 4000 to column: id, catid, asset_id
  • 2 - in mysql joomgallery_catg table I have added 4000 to column: cid, asset_id, parent_id
  • 3 - in mysql assets I have added 4000 to column: id, parent_id, lft, rgt and I have modified name column adding 4000 to the final number of names.
  • 4 - I have appended each table of the second gallery to corresponding main table.
As a result in backend the main and appended images are showing and near images are showing also the categories names, but in categories manager, appended categories are not showing.
I have tried from backend to manually move images to a new categories created in backend, but nothing happened.
I know there may be problems with asset tables, but I wonder if there is a way to add a gallery to another.
Every help will be appreciated
« Last Edit: 15-10-2017 15:36:50 by pier67 » Logged
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 25-01-2018 14:06:22 »

Hi,

• 2 - in mysql joomgallery_catg table I have added 4000 to column: cid, asset_id, parent_id
Which parent_id and asset_id do you use for the new categories?
The correct category tree is the most important and should be done at the beginning.

Regards
MrMusic
Is your Problem solved? Please mark it as solved
Demo-Shop for JoomGallery Images
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 488 access attempts in the last 7 days.