maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22735 Posts in 6699 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

21-08-2019 07:58:55
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.0 JUX - ExtensionsPluginsAdditional Image Fields Problem
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Additional Image Fields Problem  (Read 1151 times)
JohannP

View Profile
« on: 20-12-2017 17:16:29 »

Hi,

I have added the Plugin for additional Image Fields and it is working fine in the back-end.
But now I want to show these Fields in front-end on the Details page - I have done the correct Plugin-Settings though.

Could anyone tell me the php code to show these Fields?
e.g.
Code:
<?php echo $this->image->additional.homepage[field1]; ?>
Sorry, I'm quite new to PHP.

Since I have two Fields for each image I do not know how to do it Sad

Thank you,
Johann
Erftralle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 22-12-2017 11:23:28 »

Hi,

if you enabled the plugin itself, enabled the plugin parameter Display at detail image, enabled the JoomGallery configuration parameter Detail View > Show Details: and entered some additional values to some pictures the additional fields show up automatically in the detail view (see image information). There are no code changes neccessary.

Regards
Erftralle
JohannP

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22-12-2017 11:47:42 »

Hi,

thank you for your Reply.
All enabled, data entered - nothing shown. I have done a lot of overrides but even when I use the original Details page nothing is shown.

But: What I want is to show these (2 at the moment) additional fields separately on the details page. They are URLsand I want to link to the authors Website etc.
So I would need to know where to find the Code in the config pages or just what php Code to add to the Details page to Show "additional.homepage" and "additional.mail" … I'm not getting this myself.

Thank you,
Johann
Erftralle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22-12-2017 16:36:10 »

Hi,

All enabled, data entered - nothing shown.

that's strange. Did you exactly proceed like described here (did you also rename additional.tmp.xml to additional.xml)? Maybe something is wrong in your modified additional.xml. Please post it.

So I would need to know where to find the Code in the config pages or just what php Code to add to the Details page to Show "additional.homepage" and "additional.mail" … I'm not getting this myself.

You will find the code for triggering the display of the additional fields at line 1111 of components/com_joomgallery/views/detail/view.html.php and displaying the result at line 332 of components/com_joomgallery/views/detail/tmpl/default.php. The code, which is executed on the trigger can be find at line 73 of plugins/joomgallery/joomadditionalimagefields/joomadditionalimagefields.php.

Regards
Erftralle
JohannP

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 22-12-2017 17:51:01 »

Hi,

thank you very much, this info will help me because the fields are showing up now :)
Now I have to see how I can separate the two fields so that I am able to place them separately or add a different Icon to each...

Greetings,
Johann
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 6133 access attempts in the last 7 days.