maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22728 Posts in 6695 Topics- by 17594 Members - Latest Member: permsk

24-05-2019 08:07:57
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVCFrontend"send to a friend"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: "send to a friend"  (Read 2450 times)
lchuffman

View Profile
« on: 20-02-2009 22:12:23 »

I am looking for a good photo gallery to replace the old ZOOM gallery which isn't offered for 1.5.   This looks good, however I'm not sure there is a postcard feature which we need.   The postcard feature actually just sent a link which went back to the photo in the gallery (and thereby directs traffic back to the site).  I see there is an option to "send to a friend" which I suspect may be what we need.  When I click on this on the demo site I'm told I need to register so I can't fully tell what this is and if it works the way we need it to.

Does anyone know if "send to a friend" is a postcard feature?  or if it works as described above?

Does the user have to register on the site in order to "send to a friend"?  or can this be changed?

Thanks for your help and advice,
Lisa
« Last Edit: 21-02-2009 12:31:18 by lchuffman » Logged
Hypnotoad
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 21-02-2009 12:23:16 »

Does anyone know if "send to a friend" is a postcard feature?  or if it works as described above?

Does the user have to register on the site in order to "send to a friend"?  or can this be changed?
Yes, this is the "postcard" feature you are looking for. And yes, you have to be registered to recommend a picture to your friend (to avoid spam).

Sorry, no support via PM (unless I asked you for some details). Just post in the forum, maybe someone else has the same problem or already a solution available.

jAwards - a component for user awards in Joomla
lchuffman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21-02-2009 12:31:52 »

Thank you  Smile
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 6310 access attempts in the last 7 days.