maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22744 Posts in 6702 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

18-09-2019 08:00:49
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVC - ExtensionsAddonsGalleryTab 4 for CB (incl. comments-tab, language files, category filter)
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: GalleryTab 4 for CB (incl. comments-tab, language files, category filter)  (Read 21289 times)
Hypnotoad
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« on: 06-03-2009 21:51:31 »

GalleryTab 4 is available for download here.

New features compared to version 3.1 are:

• Language files (German / English so far)
  • Category-Filtering: show just one or more categories in the tabs
  • CommentsTab: lists the comments of a user in the gallery

Because of the changed API, the last two features require JoomGallery 1.5 or 1.0.1. The plugin works with Joomgallery 1.0 / 1.5 in Joomla 1.0 / 1.5 as before. To update, just uninstall a previous version of the tab and install the new one.
« Last Edit: 23-05-2009 23:13:51 by Hypnotoad » Logged

Sorry, no support via PM (unless I asked you for some details). Just post in the forum, maybe someone else has the same problem or already a solution available.

jAwards - a component for user awards in Joomla
Hypnotoad
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 16-03-2009 22:11:00 »

Update: If you upgrade to version 1.0.1, you can now also use category filtering and the comments tab in JoomGallery 1.

Sorry, no support via PM (unless I asked you for some details). Just post in the forum, maybe someone else has the same problem or already a solution available.

alapbangla

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13-04-2009 19:06:50 »

GalleryTab 4 (beta) is available for download here. I'd appreciate any feedback from testing to get a final 4.0 version out!

New features compared to version 3.1 are:

• Language files (German / English so far)
  • Category-Filtering: show just one or more categories in the tabs
  • CommentsTab: lists the comments of a user in the gallery

Because of the changed API, the last two features are only available with JoomGallery 1.5 (RC or newer) so far, there will be an updated JoomGallery 1.0 later. Independent of that, the plugin works with Joomgallery 1.0 / 1.5 in Joomla 1.0 / 1.5 as before. To update, just uninstall a previous version of the tab and install the new one.
Hi,
I am very new and have this installed on my site. But wondering, what is the use of Tab for joomgallery. Is there any demo that I can look that will give me an idea about how it looks and should? Thanks
Hypnotoad
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 14-04-2009 22:09:25 »

You can see GalleryTab in action here. Right next to it are the Favourites- and Comments-Tabs.

Joshua

Ready for Adventure

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19-04-2009 21:13:33 »

It's a great feature! Love it! But it would be nice to have a tab for comments recieved.
Hypnotoad
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 23-05-2009 23:13:30 »

I have updated the first post to point to the 4.0 release of GalleryTab. It's more or less the same as the 4.0 beta version, so if that is running for you, there's usually no need to update.

phobos

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 25-08-2009 17:31:56 »

Hi!

I've made CROATIAN language file for CB Gallery Tab 4!

You have a ZIP file ready to install or just the lang file to FTP over to live site!

Code:
\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_gallery-tab\language\hrvatski.php

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: 25-08-2009 18:41:11 by phobos » Logged
avdstelt

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04-09-2009 20:22:30 »

Is it possible to also show the number of comments when I am using Jcomments, now it's telling me there are no comments on pictures in the gallery tab.

Greetings Arjan
Hypnotoad
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 18-09-2009 14:41:14 »

@ phobos: Thanks! I'll include it in the next available release!

@ avdstelt:
Nope, I wouldn't know how to solve that at the moment. JComments handles the comments all by itself, JoomGallery does not know anything about them.

Infern00

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12-10-2009 17:00:35 »

Where do I enable the option to 'tag'a user on a photo?
I have installed and published the tab's in CB. But I do not find how I can enable the fucntionality that users can tag others or them selfs on photo's. The result is now that the tab that should show all the photo's with someone remains empty.

Thanks in advance.
JohnWNZ

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 24-10-2009 22:45:17 »

Is there a way to exclude galleries from this Tab? I've got a number of images that I don't want to show up in the moderators profile
MindArchr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 25-10-2009 11:53:47 »

Is there a way to hide the image description altogether underneath the pictures?
Hypnotoad
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 25-10-2009 23:37:50 »

Where do I enable the option to 'tag'a user on a photo?
I have installed and published the tab's in CB. But I do not find how I can enable the fucntionality that users can tag others or them selfs on photo's.
That's in the configuration of the gallery component - only for tagging yourself, however.

Is there a way to exclude galleries from this Tab? I've got a number of images that I don't want to show up in the moderators profile
Nope, that's not possible at the moment.

Is there a way to hide the image description altogether underneath the pictures?
Check the gallery configuration. The tabs will display the images just like the gallery category view.

troykristoffer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 18-01-2010 02:11:15 »

This is great! I recently upgraded to the 1.5.5Beta of JoomGallery and obviously I needed to update this CB plugin to get it to work.

I don't know where else to post this bug though, so if you'd like, let me know where else to report it:

In the actual GALLERY tab in the CB Plugin, it's not possible to leave the "Pictures Per Page" and "Number of Columns" as the tool tip indicates.
Doing so will generate the following errors:

Code
Warning: Division by zero in ....../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_gallery-tab/cb.gallerytab.php on line 83

and then it will also list this error about 200 times (I didn't actually count, but maybe it has to do with how many pictures the user has uploaded?)
Code
Warning: Division by zero in ....../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_gallery-tab/cb.gallerytab.php on line 98

This was fixed easily by simply designating a value for those parameters according to what you desire, but they cannot be 0 or blank. (The tool tip instructs otherwise.)

Thanks for your hard work!
-Troy
aHa
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 18-01-2010 20:01:11 »

Hi,
did you try this version?
edit I think so: http://www.forum.en.joomgallery.net/index.php?topic=2447

Regards and thank you
Andreas
« Last Edit: 18-01-2010 20:07:10 by aHa » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 12335 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal